Product Care Information
Warranty, Disclaimers, and Product Care Information
*Since Stand utilizes stunning natural materials to create our product, interlayers may change in appearance over time. Natural materials are also subject to inherent inconsistency in color, texture and shape.
*Since each Stand is formed by hand it is subject to some variation in shape, gauge, and skew; but each item is reviewed by our quality control team before being sent out.
*Interlayers have a tendency to wick moisture if the edges become wet, so it is recommended to NEVER immerse or saturate with water. If your Stand needs to be cleaned we recommend using a damp soft cloth to spot clean as needed.
Each Stand weighs approximately 0.7 lbs and is made from 3/8" gauge material.
Size: Approximately 3" wide x 8" long x 6" high
Stand has a durable surface finish with a subtle orange-peel type texture.
Care and Cleaning: Do's and Don'ts:
The following cleaners have been tested as being compatible with your Stand: Windex, Formula 409, Simple Green, Fantastik, Virex, 10:1 Water/Bleach Solution.
Using a soft damp cloth, clean your Stand with lukewarm water. (Be careful not to expose edges of organic or fabric interlayers to water) Remove dust and dirt from your Stand with a soft cloth or sponge and a solution of mild soap and/or liquid detergent in water. A 50:50 solution of isopropyl alcohol and water also works well. Rinse the cloth thoroughly with lukewarm water and then wipe the Stand clean.
- Always use a soft, damp cloth to blot dry.
- Rubbing with a dry cloth can scratch the material and create a static charge.
- Never use scrapers on your Stand. Also avoid scouring compounds, acetone, or other strong solvents.
- Keep edges dry and free of liquids
- Apply cleaning solution or water to a clean cloth and wipe Stand clean
- Use strong solvents, highly alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Rub with a dry cloth.
- Do not completely saturate or immerse your Stand with cleaning solution or water
- Expose organic or fabric interlayers to water or cleaning solution
* For up to 60 days after the shipment of your Stand items, we warrant that the material will conform to the noted product specifications and will be free from defined defects in the product and craftsmanship. Claims should be made in writing to our staff at Customerservice@thekitchenstand.com within the time period stated above with details and pictures of the claim. At this point we will have the option to either (1) replace the material, (2) repair the material, or (3) refund the purchase per our 'Double Your Satisfaction Guarantee'. In no event does this limited warranty cover any other costs or losses which may result from product issues.
* This limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all other liabilities or obligations on the part of Stand. Stand does not assume any obligation or liability other than those expressly set forth herein, nor authorize any representative or other person to do so. Stand shall in no event be liable for any special, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or application of the our products.
T H I S W A R R A N T Y D O E S N O T C O V E R :
1. Damage resulting from unusual wear and tear on the product;
2. Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product according to usage guidelines;
3. Damage resulting from accident or abuse;
4. Damage resulting from the issues resulting from a third-party’s product;
5. Variations in dye lots, gauges, textures, and finishes, that may vary slightly between the pictures or written descriptions provided and the product actually delivered.
* Claims should be made in writing to our staff at Customerservice@thekitchenstand.com within the time period stated above with details and pictures of the claim. Then our team will follow-up and review warranty options typically within 3-5 business days.